Is your clutch in working order?
The main symptoms of worn out clutches are as follows:
- Difficulty in engaging gear.
- Normally there will be the classic crunching noise.
- Inability to engage gear at all.
- A juddering when pulling away from a stationary position.
- The engine RPM increases when the throttle pedal is depressed, but vehicle speed does not increase as it would normally be expected to do.
- A pronounced burning smell.
We supply and fit car clutches to suit all makes and models of cars. Our car clutches are favourably priced and come with a two year warranty